It seems that in the past few weeks, I’ve almost exclusively pocket-ed food stuff. I hope that’s cool with my hypothetical blog readership of three people.
- This broccoli soup, topped with this salad.
- White chocolate macaroon bites. ‘Nuff said.
- A recipe that contains sweet potatoes, feta and olives – you have found yourself a winner!
- Ever since I got a popover pan, I’m a tiny bit obsessed, and always on the hunt for new combos. This one seems worth trying out.
- If my baking savvy friend wasn’t on a 6-month trip to Asia, I’d cunningly talk her into making this.
- To cancel the above out, I’d make this juice.
- Crispy mushroom, spinach and avocado quesadillas.
- As if I didn’t have enough: 15 great healthy cookbooks.
- “A little kale” can never be wrong.
- Skillet scones? Color me intrigued.
- Sprouted Kitchen is consistently awesome, and golden beets are pretty.
- If something says “Limited Edition”, I’ll need it. “Mini” things trigger a similar reaction, no matter how un-essential the item in question is. It’s a problem. Fortunately, I really do need those mini ceviche tacos.
And, because you’re all in food coma just thinking about all of that deliciousness, here’s a few minutes worth of reading and listening material that’s only marginally related to food, if at all:
- Okkervil River’s Will Sheff has a new solo project. This is bound to be good, right?
- Amy Poehler’s hair ftw. Who’s your favorite?
- This guy inspires major house envy in me.