A rather short pocket list because it has stopped raining and time needs to be spent outside eating ice cream and soaking up the sun, not staring into a screen:
- Joy isn’t just good at baking, she also cares about books.
- [Video] The world’s tallest slum.
- Learning ftw: an atlas of educational resources, online/offline/free/not free.
- A fascinating snapshot of Brooklyn’s evolution. (bonus: modern abstract city maps.)
- Love the shapes and colors in these aerial photos of a pool in Bangkok.
- “I don’t think we really could play arenas. When you play arenas, at that point you really do have to sacrifice intimacy, and what I do is largely about intimacy.” Yes, the smaller the venue, the better tMG gig, in my experience.
- Light summer eats I’ve been enjoying: summer veg curry, jewelled couscous salad, heirloom tomato frittata, spicy strawberry gazpacho.