I feel like I’ve read so may inspiring pieces, yummy recipes and sharp satires lately, it’s impossible to compile them all – so this is a very flawed selection.
- Good for my favorite browser: Essential Chrome extensions.
- Not compatible with the Whole 30 I’m doing right now, and a remnant of summer, but bookmarked for afterwards: Sweet corn, peach and cherry salad with creamy goat cheese dressing.
- Pretty awesome feminist reading: this, this and this.
- Interesting perspective on one of the above: the problem with that catcalling video.
- I’ve done a good amount of hiking this autumn – two items for the next fall bucket list: Derborence and Lagh da Saoseo.
- Comedy gold (only if you’re familiar with Swiss “politics”, though): Erich und die Frauen.
- To any future employer: 2 reasons you’re an idiot if you don’t hire humanities majors (made me real life lol quite a bit)
- And, last but not least, a pretty cool nature documentary on the Very Wild region of Kamchatka.
Happy gloomy November, everyone! Let the Holiday season roll around. Couldn’t be more excited.